ITECO Oilfield Supply Group is qualified to operate Frame Agreements on behalf of our clients. This removes the responsibility of OCTG Management from the Operator.
A typical Frame Agreement (Supply Agreement) would encompass the following elements:
- Initial well planning in conjunction with the client
- Purchase of tubulars in advance of the drilling requirement
- Storage and management of tubulars either at our own yard or at clients’ chosen location
- Inspection of tubulars prior to delivery to client
- Bundling and load out of tubulars
- Manufacture of accessories and completion ‘equipment jewellery’
- Collation and storage of documentation associated with the project for later submission to the client
- Repair and refurbishment
- Remnant management and disposal to minimise operator’s cost
- Worldwide sourcing capability for non-contract item ‘specials’
Complex Documentation Packages
“Red tape cut : Job done.”
ITECO’s key strength is coordinating a complete package of supply from various distribution routes to arrive at the destination in perfect harmony.
In order to secure a delivery from the first step to journey’s end right on time, the first time, ITECO has developed a strong shipping/ freight forwarding network globally.
Export documentation is an essential area to which the company pays particular detailed attention. Getting it right the first time is a must to ensure successful delivery and customs clearance. The company has local agents in situ who manage the smooth transition of materials to their customers where necessary.
This vital aspect ensures that any red tape is cut and the job gets done.
Typically this includes:
- Ensuring the correct customs documents are available across boarders
- Integration with Customer’s inventory system
- Bill of Lading
- Certificate of Origin
- Mill Test Certificates
- Tally lists
- Packing lists
- Third Party Inspection Report
- Shipping invoices and commercial invoices