We present you the all-terrain vehicle that will impress everyone with its off-road performance! It is based on developments of domestic designers; and today it demonstrates an absolutely new level of ATV construction. The ATV named Sherp can easily overcome boulders, fallen trees, and other obstacles up to 70 cm high. It floats perfectly, can easily pass marshes and deep snow and is able to move out of the water onto the ice. This trouble-free machine repeatedly gets us to areas where no man has stepped gone before. We have seen the pristine nature of the taiga and tundra, Ugra swamps and mountains of the Kola Peninsula. And everywhere SHERP allowed us to feel strongly and quietly. We more than once travelled to the places where no man has stepped before on this trouble-free vehicle. We have seen the pristine nature of the taiga and tundra, Ugra swamps and mountains of the Kola Peninsula. And everywhere SHERP made us feel strong and safe .
You can see the Sherp live on TUBE Düsseldorf live in Hall 4 / C35
- A unique, unparalleled off-road performance;
- it is able to easily get out of water onto the ice ;
- High buoyancy thanks to the sealed body, wheels of 800 l volume each and tyre inflation system;
- A pneumocirculating suspension and in-process easily adjustable pressure in tires for different soils;
- Unique low-pressure tubeless tires;
- Low fuel consumption (diesel) 2-3 litres per hour on any type of soil;
- Low weight;
- Load capacity up to 1000 kg;
- High sustainability – 58-litre cans for fuel embedded in wheel disks, due to which the total fuel capacity is increased by 232 litres;
- Simple and reliable design;
- Small size for easy movement in any limited space and easy transportation;
- Covered cabin;
- A reliable Japanese Kubota engine;
- Ease of maintenance and repair;
- Kingstons to drain water from the body;
- Frame-based design; The structure based on frame;
- Smooth bottom;
- High survivability – SHERP continues to move on three and even two wheels!
- The passenger compartment can be heated by the engine, the vehicle heater, or WEBASTO autonomous heater;
- A special container of fuel system for continuous movement in tilted position. No “Fuel starvation” affects the vehicle!
- Its climbing gradient is up to 35 degrees;
- Skid steering – Sherp is able to turn almost on the same spot;
- Extra beds – possibility to place 4 full-size beds;
- Hold under floor boards, totalling 170 litres to store necessary things, equipment or installation of additional fuel tank;
- Excellent ergonomics and handling;
- The rear view camera for better safety.