OCTG Casing & Tubing
- API 5CT Latest Edition
- OCTG from 1.660" to 30” + respective couplings, crossovers and pup joints
- API Grades from H40 to Q125 and 13% CR
- ALL API Standard Weights
- API and Premium Joint Connections
- Special SS and HC grades
- CRA Grades
Seamless & Welded
Standards: API Specification 5CT latest edition at time of manufacture (PSL-1, PSL-2, PSL, 3)
ISO 11960:2004, Petroleum and natural gas industries-Steel pipes for use as casing or tubing for wells
Sizes: Outside Diameter: 1.660" – 30"
Grades: H40, J55, K55, N80,N80Q, L80, C90, C95, T95, P110, Q125,SS95,SS110, 9%CR, 13%CR
- STC (short round thread casing)
- LTC (long round thread casing)
- BTC (buttress thread casing)
- XL (extreme-line casing)
- NUE (non-upset tubing)
- EUE (external upset tubing)
- IJ (integral joint tubing)
- Premium Connections
- And almost any premium & gas tight connection
Length: Range 1, Range 2 & Range 3
Applicable Tests: See our Standard Inspection Scope
- External bare and uncoated or externally coated with black/ transparent anti rust Mill varnish Plastic or Metal Pin and Box Protectors.
- Internal plastic coating or sleeves.
Mill Test Certificates: Issued in accordance with API Specification 5CT Eighth Edition. Additional Third Party Inspection can also be performed on request.
A wide range of Casings and Tubing are available from Stock